Best Way For The Single Moms To Consolidate Debt Using Debt Consolidation Loans
Some of the studies released by the Urban Institute in July 2014 clearly showed that around 35% of Americans are behind in finances that they have quite some debt in collections. Many people have become overwhelmed by debts, but they do not have to be. This nation comprises of people right in debt, and it does not seem to be working out any better.
As per the data released by Federal Reserve few years back, Americans have non-mortgage and revolving credit to be increasing in December 2014 to around $3.3 trillion and even the non-revolving credit rose to around $2.42 trillion, as properly reported by the USA Today. Whether you are suffering from student loans or just carry balances on credit cards, the debt impact can easily be felt in so many areas of life. In case the debt is coming from various sources, it can make things trickier as you plan to juggle multiple payments every month.
Most people are actually overwhelmed by the idea of debt and they do not have to be living in that way. The easiest way to help alleviate some strain is by consolidating debt from various sources. It is a suitable option for single moms out there who are trying it rather hard to get the options going for the betterment well. They can check out the debt consolidation reviews to get ideas on that.
More on debt consolidation service:
Most of the time, debt consolidation will take debt that you have on your shoulder as single mom from one source, like multiple cards and combining all under one lump sum. It might make it quite easier or paying off debt as you is practically no longer able to deal with multiple payments and covering due dates on monthly scale. There are mainly two ways you can actually consolidate debt. One is the balance transfer and another one is stated as personal loans. Now, the main question is to find the difference between these two options.
- If you are actually looking for ways to consolidate credit card based debt, balance transfer seems to be one great option. It is quite a simple procedure. All you need to do in this regard is request any balance transfer once you are through signing up and then approved for that new card.
- The trick over here is to look for card, which is offering 0% on the said balance transfer for extended span of time or even dealing with reduced APRs on the current balance transfer.
- This can help you to eliminate or even lower the current interest you are planning to pay by just transferring balance from one or more cards where you are actually paying higher interest rates to one with the lower ones. Or you don’t have to deal with it at all.
Will you look for 0% or reduced APR?
Most of these cards, which are offering 0% introductory APR, will have a time frame of 12 to 18 months. If you do not believe that you are getting the debt paid right on time, it might be better to get yourself a card with reduced APR. It means you will not find yourself paying any higher interest rate now when the 0% intro APR comes to an end.
Best cards for consolidating the debts of single moms:
There are so many great cards waiting for you to grab, whenever the matter revolves around balance transfer. Some of these cards are best for looking to consolidate debt well. Make sure to learn about that before the matter gets right out of hands.
- The great choice for the credit card based debt consolidation happens to be Chase Slate. This card will not just offer you with impressive 0% introduction APR for a period of 15 months, but will not charge you with any balance transfer or annual fee. So, if you are able to complete balance transfer within 60 days, the account will remain open. After a span of 60 days, there will be a transfer fee or $3 to $5, which is still not that bad.
- You can try heading for the Citi Simplicity, whenever you are looking for longest ever 0% on APR intro. It will come handy with 18 months of 0% introduction APR on the current balance transfer and some purchases. This card can also benefit no fees for anything and not even for the late fees. There is also a balance transfer fee of around $5 or $3 of total transfer amount, whichever proves to be higher.
- Barclaycard Ring Mastercard is another deal option for those with hefty debt amount for consolidating that they will not be able to pay the same off in a time frame of 18 months or less. Even though, it might not offer 0% intro APR, the card will feature lower ongoing APR of around 8% on transfer and purchases. This card might also pay you around with 1% of cash back on total amount transferred whenever you transfer balance within first 60 days. You can add the same to the no balance transfer fees and you will get amazing card option for the field of debt consolidation.
As there are so many other debt forms available, people can easily look for an option more than balance transfer. Some of the credit card debt might be way too much to get transferred to another card, where the personal loans might easily step right in.
Loan from banks:
Taking loans out from bank is no doubt a complicated and long process, which involves hell lot of paperwork. It will primarily require collateral type for securing loan. Personal loan, on the other hand, will provide another option for people looking to manage debt. These services are here to offer interest rates at competitive solutions and unsecured loans with fixed forms of interest rates.
Be sure to get to the core of the values before heading towards debt consolidation help right now, being single mom on your own.
7 thoughts on “Best Way For The Single Moms To Consolidate Debt Using Debt Consolidation Loans”
Debt Consolidation Loan is a better idea to deal with all types of Debt loans. This article covers all the essential knowledge about Debt Consolidation. For a single mother handling all the things properly in dealy, life is not easy also with the extra responsibilities. In this, if mom is in Debt It would be a big problem to repay the loan amounts. Debt Consolidation helps her to get rid of the overwhelming Debt.
Best of luck for your writing.
Are you tired of struggling with debt? Tired of not having money when emergencies arise? We can help you with these situations. Much more is available as well. We can help you with Personal Loan, Auto & Home Loan, Business Loan, Help you to make sure you have proper Life, Contact us today and let’s see how we can help you. Email: [email protected]
Do you need a quick long or short term Loan with a relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer business Loan, personal Loan, home Loan, auto Loan, student Loan, debt consolidation Loan etc.. no matter your credit score.
Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
Consolidation Loan and many more.
Contact US for more information about Loan offer and we will solve your
financial problem. contact us via email: [email protected]
Phone number: +917428831341 (Call/What’s app)
The majority of people are truly terrified of debt, even though they don’t have to be living that way.
More, We offer Flooring & Restoration Services in Southern California, WV, you can solve your floor restoration issues with our professionals at an affordable price.
An axiom of personal finance states that the only people who can borrow money are the ones who don’t need money. The irony of this well-established truth hits especially hard on those who have accumulated so much debt that they can’t use a consolidation loan to ease the burden.
Buy Medium roast Fine ground Coffee in Denver CO
To cope with all sorts of debt loans, a debt consolidation loan is a better option. The entire necessary information concerning debt consolidation is included in this post.
Reliable Junk Removal services in Washington DC
People are intimidated by the thought of being in debt, even though they do not have to. Reducing debt from numerous sources is the most straightforward approach to ease some stress.
Visit website link myappliancerepairusa.com Best Appliance Repair Companies in USA