Cranberry Salad Recipe
We are coming up on Thanksgiving and one of my favorite things to have at the dinner table is my Grandma’s Cranberry Salad! So today I figured we would share with you a cherished family recipe. We have no idea where it came from, but we have always had it. I imagine you all will too, once you try it!
Write a review
- 10 oz crushed Pineabpple [Save Juice]
- 1-Pkg 3 oz raspberry jello
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup chopped apples
- 1/2 cup Whole Cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup pecans
- Add water to saved pineapple juice to make 1 1/4 cups
- Prepare the raspberry jello with the crushed pineapple juice and water going to 1 1/4 cup and bring it to a boil. Add 1/4 cup sugar and the package of jello. Put the mixture into a baking dish, as the content will be hot. Add in the celery, apples, crushed pineapple, Whole Cranberry Sauce & Pecans. Put it in the fridge over night and you are ready to serve with or without whipped cream!
- Make sure you use WHOLE Cranberry sauce, as you want actual cranberries in your Cranberry Salad!
The Country Gal https://thecountrygal.com/
The video below, we got so excited in making the dish we forgot to add the pineapple! Regardless, follow the recipe above and you will have delicious Cranberry Salad at your dinner table too! We hope you have a fabulous and safe Thanksgiving dinner with all of your loved ones this year. Gobble Gobble!
6 thoughts on “Cranberry Salad Recipe”
I have been looking for a good recipe for cranberry salad and this one sounds amazing. This is one salad I know my family will really like.
Those peoples like to eat salad. They will happy to read this amazing salad recipe. Similarly, My professional are trying to give you reliable service of HVAC Installation Services in Palm Desert CA. We are 24/7 available for you.
As an Independent Insurance Agent with Pacific Crest Services YOU will have access to direct appointments with our carrier partners. Mass Insurance Carriers gives you the POWER to be able to write more policies, to better help your clients, and to run a highly successful insurance agency! Click Here for More Details: Become an Independent Insurance Agency Owner Portland
Cranberry Salad Recipe is a classic autumn salad that is very easy to make. It is perfect for a holiday or Thanksgiving feast.
Click Here: https://protreeremovalusa.com/advance-home-and-tree-service/deck-and-fence-services-in-saint-paul-mn/ Best Deck Repair Services in Saint Paul MN
Cranberry Salad is a festive salad that is perfect for a Thanksgiving feast or any time of year.
Click Here https://automaintenanceusa.com/advance-truck-trailer-repair/best-mobile-diesel-mechanic-services-in-minden-la/ 24/7 Mobile diesel mechanic services in Minden LA
For this simple recipe to work, fresh ingredients are important. You can eat them whole or add them to salads or smoothies.
Top Bail Bonds Agents