Quick Amish Dinner Rolls
Write a review
- 2 Tablespoons Yeast
- 3/4 Cup warm wart 110 Degrees
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 Cup butter melted
- 3-3 1/2 Cups flour
- Preheat oven 375
- Dissolve yeast in warm water with sugar and brown sugar. (Let foam)
- Add salt, egg, butter, and 1 cup of flour at a time. Form into ball.
- Grease all sides of dough and return to bowl.
- Cover, let rise until doubled in size.
- Punch down and shape into balls; let rise for another 30 minutes or longer.
- Bast for 8-12 minutes.
- Optional, brush with garlic butter or butter and serve.
The Country Gal https://thecountrygal.com/