We are coming up on Thanksgiving and one of my favorite things to have at the dinner table is my Grandma’s Cranberry Salad! So today I figured we would share with you a cherished family recipe. We have no idea where it came from, but we have always had it. I imagine you all will too, once you try it!
- 10 oz crushed Pineabpple [Save Juice]
- 1-Pkg 3 oz raspberry jello
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup chopped apples
- 1/2 cup Whole Cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup pecans
- Add water to saved pineapple juice to make 1 1/4 cups
- Prepare the raspberry jello with the crushed pineapple juice and water going to 1 1/4 cup and bring it to a boil. Add 1/4 cup sugar and the package of jello. Put the mixture into a baking dish, as the content will be hot. Add in the celery, apples, crushed pineapple, Whole Cranberry Sauce & Pecans. Put it in the fridge over night and you are ready to serve with or without whipped cream!
- Make sure you use WHOLE Cranberry sauce, as you want actual cranberries in your Cranberry Salad!
The video below, we got so excited in making the dish we forgot to add the pineapple! Regardless, follow the recipe above and you will have delicious Cranberry Salad at your dinner table too! We hope you have a fabulous and safe Thanksgiving dinner with all of your loved ones this year. Gobble Gobble!